Dr. Stacy Nerenstone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Nerenstone?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Nerenstone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2016

knowlegeable but lacks compassion and bed side manner

Dr. Nerenstone saw my husband in the hospital for oncology consultation .He recently had a biopsy of a mass and we were waiting for results. After she briefly examined him, she told us right infront of my husband that he has what amounts to a terminal cancer. Just like that , no preparation and no empathy. I had to take her out of the room before she elaborated any further and we can later present the findings to him in a more merciful manner. I believe to be a good Doctor , it is not enough to know your subject, humanity and compassion are essential especially in this field of Medicine

May 26th, 2011

Although she doesn't get great marks from me for overall bedside manner, I would not want another oncologist!! Her expertise in her field and her vast knowledge of cancer and treatments far outweighs a pat on the back or a warm and fuzzy feeling while i'm there! She is not there to give me comfort and compassion, she is there to help cure my cancer and find the right treatment for me! For that, she gets the highest of marks! The treatment nurses do a great job in the compassion department! I think Dr. Nerenstone is AWESOME!!!!!

April 1st, 2016