Learn more about Dr. Henry Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Nicholson, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
- Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Stacy Nicholson MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Henry Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Nicholson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Oncologists.