A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Nicholson, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
- Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Stacy Nicholson MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Henry Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Nicholson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Oncologists.