A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Nicholson, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
- Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Stacy Nicholson MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. H S. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. H Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. H Nicholson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.