Dr. Stacy Prall DO Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Trenton, NJ

February 21st, 2017
Dr. Prall practicing at LMA LifeCare GI Associates, Hamilton, NJ
She is very knowledgeable and caring. Treats the whole person. Not just a number. Spends all the time you need. No rushing you out the door. Such a truly down to earth human being.

February 21st, 2017
Very knowledgeable, caring and down to earth. Spends much time with you. Never seems to rush you out the door. Together we can discuss treatment plan.

May 29th, 2015
Dr. Prall is someone who is compassionate & knowledgeable. She is patient and persistent in trying to stabilize my gastro issues. She takes the time to listen!! Down to earth and kind. She is one of the most requested, therefore it is very hard to get an appt.

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Prall is fantastic! Very knowledgable.

September 7th, 2012
I disagree with previous reviews.
Dr. Prall bent over backward to help me when no one else could. She correctly diagnosed my problems and called me at home several times to check on how I was doing. She has been one of the best doctors I have had and I have a lot. She knows the relationship of Lupus to the digestive system and I was impressed with her correct diagnosis. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

June 17th, 2010
I went to Dr. Prall to discuss my problems and she ordered a colonoscopy, which was brutal in it's own, having to not eat for over 24 hours and take excessive laxatives to clear out my system. It's also not cheap! After the surgery, she never followed up and eventually changed practices, leaving me no information as to where or who with to start treatment or to even diagnose what the problem was to begin with. Instead, they just sent bills for a colonoscopy that was essentially unless. Nothing was treated, fixed, or even diagnosed, and quite frankly, I don't think she really cared. I was eighteen years old at the time and scared out of my mind. She was no help what so ever.

July 31st, 2009
Last summer I had gall bladder troubles after giving birth to my 10.4 lb baby...I do NOT recommend going to Dr. Stacy Prall at Gastroenterology Professional Association in Portsmouth across from the hospital. Poor communication about specifics, diet, and I was scheduled for a procedure that is toxic to nursing babies and had I not happened to mention to the prep nurse that I was nursing I wouldn't have known the dangers.