A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Smith, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy R Smith MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stacy Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Smith practices Dermatology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Del Mar, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Encinitas Dermatologists.