A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Richards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Richards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Kathleen Richards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacy K. Richards practice?
- Dr. Stacy Richards has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stacy Richards practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.