Dr. Stacy Scott-Mckinney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Scott-Mckinney?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Scott-Mckinney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

Great doctor

She has been my sons doctor from birth, very knowledgeable, pleasant and a good communicator.

June 30th, 2016

BEST pediatrician in the area! We love Dr. Scott!!! My children been her patients for 18 Years. We have moved from Laurel almost 14 years ago but we still travel to be seen with Dr. Scott. My children are getting older and we will be very sad when they outgrow her practice.

April 24th, 2015

She is excellent!

November 13th, 2012

DAWN COUTOURIER OFFICE MANAGER FORDR. J GOLDSMITH

WE LOVE DR SCOTT SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY PROFESSIONAL KIND HELPFUL WONDERFUL DOCTOR.MY KIDS HAVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR OVER 10 YRS NOW.SHE IS ONE OF THE ONLY PEDACTRIC DR MY DR WILL RECOMMEND. AS WELL AS MYSELF. YOU WONT EVER BE DISAPOINTED!

July 30th, 2012

Very Happy with Dr. Scott!

July 5th, 2012

Trustworthy Dr. - Don't like practice

I Liked the Laurel offices much better than the one in Berwyn Heights. The latter office does not feel as clean and is always over-crowded. I trusted Dr. Scott-McKinney, but had to leave due to the Berwyn Heights office and the wait to get a well-child appt.

December 12th, 2011

My daughter won't see anyone else. Dr. Scott-McKinney spends a great deal of time talking to her and always follows up with a phone call when there is a medical need.

August 29th, 2011

Dr. Scott-Mckinney has enough patients

Apparently, Dr. Scott-Mckinney has determined that she has enough patients and is not in need of any more. She may be a good doctor, but our child will never know. I called her office two weeks ago to book a pre-natal appointment to meet her and consider her as a pediatrician for our soon to be born child. Unfortunately, no one from the office ever called me back. Today, I called again to follow up and was told that she would only see us at 11:30 am on a Wednesday afternoon. That's right, if you want Dr. Scott-Mckinney as your child's doctor, you have 1 appointment per week to see her before the child is born. The office staff was rude and completely inflexible in this policy (a policy which makes absolutely no sense). My wife and I both work 25 miles from our home and would have to take a substantial amount of time off from work to accommodate her schedule. I'll look elsewhere for a pediatrician who is willing to make accommodations for someone who is looking to commit to spending money with him or her for 18 years.

March 7th, 2011

Excellent pediatrician

Thorough and kind. Always in a good mood. Excellent care and follow up.

December 4th, 2010

Amanda Rowland

The best pediatrician EVER!! Caring, thoughtful and knowledgable. Will treat your child like her own. I will never take my kids to anyone else!

December 28th, 2009

Great doctor!

I am very glad to have been referred to Dr. Scot-McKinney. She has cared for my son since he was a few months old. She takes her time with her patients, answers question after question patiently and is very professional. My son was very comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

December 17th, 2009

Fantastic Pediatrician!

Dr. Scott has been our pediatrician for almost 8 years. A friend referred her to me with a glowing referral and I now do the same whenever asked. She is warm and friendly; knowledgeable; and always willing to refer your child to a specialist if there is a problem. Some doctors want to treat and treat and treat without finding the cause; not Dr. Scott. She wants to identify the cause. We love her our children love her!