Dr. Stacy Scudder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Scudder?

August 24th, 2015

She gets you in and out, so there is no waiting 30 minutes to see her in the waiting room then another 20 minutes once you're in the room. She is AMAZING with our children! Listens and is super helpful.

February 20th, 2013

Kids love Dr. Stacy

My little ones have been seeing her since birth. She is the greatest. Listens and knows exactly whats going on with them. Very personable too, I have seen her out shopping and she always recognizes me before I recognizer her.

March 28th, 2012

Dr. Scudder is AWESOME!!

We love Doctor Scudder. She is always friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. Her staff is great too. I took both of my children to her from birth and would still be with her today had we not moved out of state. They were very quick with sending me the information I needed to help get my children enrolled after we moved as well. Highly recommeded!!!

December 20th, 2011

Awesome!

Dr. Scudder is the only Dr. that we've used for our children so we wouldn't know any different but she is wonderful! She or her assistant calls back within a reasonable time and always seems to care! On the other hand.... the front desk staff especially Diane is rude and seems to be annoyed to talk to parents of a sick kid on the phone. She seems like she needs to retire! I would love it so much more if the wonderful Doctors didn't have rude people up front!

November 22nd, 2011

What is all the excitement about

Wow! I guess the standards in this area aren't set too high. I think the front office staff is rude and disorganized and don't seem to be able to focus on simple tasks. As far as the doctor, she' s ok but nothing to rave about. I feel rushed and feel like it' s set up like an assembly line. I've taken my son to her 4 times and today was the last. I miss his doctor in the city we moved from. Good doctors are proving difficult to come by. I dont recommend this practice at all.

March 13th, 2010

Mother of patients for 8 years

I could not ask for more in a pediatrician than Dr. Scudder. She goes the extra mile, even returns calls often personally. She has on several occasions advised me correctly in emergency issues, and has never had a hint of annoyance or belittlement, even in the middle of the night. She is always accessible, and remembers my children well, and trusts and encourages my "gut feeling" as a mom.

March 10th, 2010

Great doctor, great staff

Dr Stacy is wonderful. She has been my boys Pediatrician for over 6 years. Very caring, never felt rushed, always there for us.

February 25th, 2010

Very rude which was suprising from phone conversations I have had prior to this incident. Did not appreciate her attitude with me. Thank God she is not my childrens primary doc, as she will never see my children.

August 5th, 2009

President

Best overall disposition, period!

September 15th, 2017