A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Paye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Paye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Ann Paye DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stacy A. Paye practice?
- Dr. Stacy Paye has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Paye practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.