Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
If you aren't HIS patient, he doesn't care show details If you aren't HIS patient, he doesn't care
Sep 21st, 2012

I am not a patient at this office, but Dr. Smithson is frequently on-call for my physician's office. I have called two times after hours and both times got this office. The first time, I was 33 weeks and spotting heavily and the nurse called me back instead of the doctor and told me to just lay down and go to see my doctor the following Monday. The second time I called after hours, my issue was my left arm kept going numb and eventually wouldn't regain feeling for several hours, that time the answering relay service called me back to tell me that Dr. Smithson woudn't be calling me back, but it was POSSIBLE that I would get a call from the nurse. WOW! Anyway, the arm turned out to be a circulatory issue that required immediate attention. My heart and brain were not getting enough blood and my arm was going numb as a result, sort of like when you have a heart attack, I was 37 weeks along at the time. I don't know how they are with THEIR patients, but they suck when it comes to caring for someone elses!

Great OBGYN show details Great OBGYN
Jul 20th, 2012

This is my 3rd child and I have to say that this has been my best OB experience. He is a wonderful docotor who is very knowledgable and caring.

THE BEST OB AROUND!! show details THE BEST OB AROUND!!
Jul 13th, 2011

Dr. Smithson delivered my child 11 years ago b/c he was on call and my primary Doctor wasn't available and I knew I wanted him to be my Doctor from then on!He has the best bedside manner around and I wouldn't trade him for the world :)

Happy Mommy show details Happy Mommy
Jun 17th, 2011

If all Doctors were like Dr. Smithson then everyone would be excited to go to see a doctor. He has the best bedside mannor. He is very personable and his staff will go out of their way to help you. If I could go to him for all issues I would. Dr. Smithson is an example of what all doctors should aspire to be.

Dr. Smithson show details Dr. Smithson
Jan 22nd, 2009

by far the greatest medical profession I have met and would recommend to all my friends and family