Dr. Stacy Smithson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Smithson?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Smithson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2012

If you aren't HIS patient, he doesn't care

I am not a patient at this office, but Dr. Smithson is frequently on-call for my physician's office. I have called two times after hours and both times got this office. The first time, I was 33 weeks and spotting heavily and the nurse called me back instead of the doctor and told me to just lay down and go to see my doctor the following Monday. The second time I called after hours, my issue was my left arm kept going numb and eventually wouldn't regain feeling for several hours, that time the answering relay service called me back to tell me that Dr. Smithson woudn't be calling me back, but it was POSSIBLE that I would get a call from the nurse. WOW! Anyway, the arm turned out to be a circulatory issue that required immediate attention. My heart and brain were not getting enough blood and my arm was going numb as a result, sort of like when you have a heart attack, I was 37 weeks along at the time. I don't know how they are with THEIR patients, but they suck when it comes to caring for someone elses!

July 20th, 2012

Great OBGYN

This is my 3rd child and I have to say that this has been my best OB experience. He is a wonderful docotor who is very knowledgable and caring.

July 13th, 2011

THE BEST OB AROUND!!

Dr. Smithson delivered my child 11 years ago b/c he was on call and my primary Doctor wasn't available and I knew I wanted him to be my Doctor from then on!He has the best bedside manner around and I wouldn't trade him for the world :)

June 17th, 2011

Happy Mommy

If all Doctors were like Dr. Smithson then everyone would be excited to go to see a doctor. He has the best bedside mannor. He is very personable and his staff will go out of their way to help you. If I could go to him for all issues I would. Dr. Smithson is an example of what all doctors should aspire to be.

January 22nd, 2009

Dr. Smithson

by far the greatest medical profession I have met and would recommend to all my friends and family

August 21st, 2017