Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacy Spiro
Dr. Stacy Spiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Windsor, CT. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Spiro is affiliated with Rockville General Hospital, Manchester Memorial Hospital and Collins Medical Associates 2, P.C. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacy Spiro has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stacy Spiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Windsor, CT.
Dr. Kara Keeton
Obstetrics and Gynecology
South Windsor, CT 0.01 mi16
Dr. Martin Savage
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
South Windsor, CT 0.01 mi40
Dr. Kathryn Pascucci
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
South Windsor, CT 0.01 mi6