Dr. Stacy Stabler MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New York, NY

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Stabler has many gifts: intelligence, articulateness, sensitivity, compassion and, most poignantly, friendliness and kindness. It has been a great gift to find her help in coming to terms with my disease.

August 28th, 2013
Dr. Stable is an excellent doctor. She is very personable and relaxed. She spent a lot of time with me, discussing my condition and her approach to dealing with my pain. She answered all of my questions and was quick to make suggestions and educate me on the latest palliative care methods.

July 15th, 2012
She is mean and uncaring
This doctor should have a change in careers. Her group's philosophy is that it is your God given right not to suffer in pain and that it exactly what they do to you at the Pain Management Group at Sloan Kettering. From the rude administrative assistants to the condescending bedside manner, they should revamp that whole group which this doctor is horrible. They suck your wallet dry and have the stupidest ways to quantify pain and most ridiculous. I went to NYP Columbia for my cancer follow-up as I don't want to suffer one more day with Dr. Stabler. She is a train wreck all around and always looks tired and not attentive. She only wants you to repeat what her feelings are without any regard to your take on your own health situation. Coming from a hospital of wonderful doctors, I can';t believe MSKCC would employ a woman that looks like she just rolled out of bed. My wife can't believe it either.