A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Suden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Suden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Suden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suden graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Suden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stacy A. Suden practice?
Dr. Stacy Suden practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.