Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacy Tait
Dr. Stacy Tait, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Smith, AR. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Tait is affiliated with Sparks Regional Medical Center, Summit Medical Center and Sparks Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stacy Tait has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Stacy Tait is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.
Dr. Charles Little
Fort Smith, AR 0.27 mi25
Dr. John Swicegood
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Fort Smith, AR 0.38 mi35
Dr. Joseph Miller
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Surgery
Fort Smith, AR 0.38 mi25