Dr. Stacy Taylor-Hunt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Taylor-Hunt?

She is an exceptional physician

Posted on January 29th, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Hunts professionalism, though communication skills and I am especially grateful for the time to ease through my care plan and not feel rushed.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

She never in office all you will see is RN, Dr. Only care about money

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I recently moved to the area and had to find a new doc. I've spent over 1200$ in labs and 2 appointments in the last few months for two issues ive had for over 18 yrs. She gave me a prescription for my IBS that she will not refill without more labs and another apt. My prescription doesn't have any known human risks and is not a controlled substance. Likewise she refuses to give me a b12 shot, even thought 2 other doctors have confirmed i need it after having surgery that removed the part of my intestines that absorbs it. I think if she cared about her patients she would consider the fact that some only have barely enough money to afford the medicine much less a 700 lab fee (i was told there is a cheaper place in Wesley) and a 300 doc apt fee (they said the fee would be determined by what she marked for the visit, but my first visit was 310 and the second was 200 so i really can't deal with the surprise) to get a shot that doesn't need a prescription and to treat a condition that has been verified and documented. Her reasons for more labs? Check my b12 level and when i found a place that would give them to me, now she says its to check my liver. I have no idea why this is necessary.

It's all about the money

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Dr. Hunt seems knowledgable enough but you always get the feeling that the most important thing to her is your ability to pay.

Not Happy With This Doctor