A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Terry, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Terry, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Terry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Lynn Terry MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacy L. Terry practice?
- Dr. Stacy Terry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Terry practices Pediatrics near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Pediatricians.