inactive

1.8
  • 2 reviews

February 15th, 2013
Dr. Stacey Tribble
Much like some of the reviews I have read, I am glad to know that I am not alone in my incredible shock at how disrespectful and assuming Dr. Tribble was on the phone with me this evening. I am taken back and disappointed - as I am extremely happy with my regular internist at the Polyclinic. She was rude, presumptuous, accusatory and condescending. All qualities that are not needed nor necessary when a patient is in distress - however perceived. I will be very careful in reaching out for 'on call' help in the future.

January 13th, 2012
Worst Attitude Ever
This review covers attitude and bedside manner only. I am not commenting on this doctor's technical skills or general competency outside of bedside manner. I am shocked by the experience that I just had with Dr. Tribble. She was the on-call doctor for my regular doctor who perscriped me some emergency medication for a terrible cough I was trying to ease before leaving the country for two weeks. Two of my five prescriptions still hadn't reached the pharmacy two hours after the other three. So I called to let the doctor know and request that the two missing prescriptions be called in. Dr. Tribble called me back promptly but I was on a noisy bus and didn't hear the phone. Fifteen minutes had passed before I listened to her message. She requested that I call back with the names of the prescription, which I did. She then called me back again and was more rude than a doctor has ever been to me. Unfortunately I am in a position to deal with doctors on a very regular basis and frequently need to make requests of on-call doctors. I have never had an experience that even comes close to the rudeness and the combative attitude that Dr. Tribble displayed. I still can't figure out what her motivation was for acting that way. If being treated decently is important to you, I strongly urge you not to see this doctor. If you don't care about that, she might be a perfectly fine fit for you.