Dr. Stacy Ulmer-Pinter MD Patient Reviews

January 19th, 2017
Hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. She truly loves her job and has compassion for every patient. I have never felt rushed and always leave completely educated on my issues. I would highly recommend this doctor as your gynecologist!

November 19th, 2016
She might be the right fit for you, but not me.
I've had issues since puberty, but I never knew the extent until I lost my virginity. The problems got worse, so I went to Dr. Pinter. The first visit she asked if I had a history with abuse and I truthfully said yes. She tried Diflucan and Cleocin, but my main issues didn't leave. She diagnosed with Vaginismus, but the symptoms don't match what is happening. None the less, I have done with she told me to help and it has not done a single thing. I visited her three times, and she never performed a pap (even though I've never had one), and didn't perform other tests to rule out other, more logical issues. She diagnosed, before she checked every possibility. She is an OBGYN, not a psychiatrist. She should perform every possible test she can think of before she tells me that my brain is causing the problem. She had me pegged as a mental patient on my first visit, and that bothers me. In addition to this, my husband couldn't attend every appointment so my mom went once. She had to the nerve to say that she couldn't take freely with my mom present, even though I told her that she was fine to say anything she wished. Dr. Pinter might be the right doctor for you, but she most definitely did not help me any.

August 5th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Ulmer-Pinter for over 6 years. I have never once questioned her competence or quality of care. She has an eloquent way of answering questions honestly and directly but also with compassion. She is excellent at providing a comfortable atmosphere even when she is having to relay bad, hard to hear information. I would NEVER consider seeing another OB/GYN and would never want to deliver another child without her present! If you are looking for an open minded, caring, intelligent physician who always has her patient's best interests at heart, Dr. Ulmer-Pinter is definitely the one you need!

November 18th, 2009
A GOOD DOCTOR, WHO CARES
Dr. Ulmer Pinter has been my doctor for several years, long before I became pregnant. The day of delivery as soon as she walked into the room, I felt she was there not only as my doctor, but as part of the family. I don't think she has any idea how much her support and kind words helped me during those long hours. My son was born at 5 a.m. and she was there the whole time. I LOVE HER and the nurses at the Women's Clinic!

April 11th, 2008
couldn't ask for a better dr.
Dr. Ulmer delivered my child by scheduled c-section. After recovery I had very serious complications (almost fatal)afterward and was in surgery for several hours, with the dr.s not sure I was going to make it. She wouldn't give up, kept fighting and was compassionate towards my family, and there when I woke up in icu the next day. She came in every day during my stay in the hospital from vacationing to check on me. She is very knowledgeable and bright, yet makes you feel comfortable and informed. Awesome bedside manner. She's been my ob-gyn for 7 years, I would recommend her to anyone, especially those expecting!! The clinic also has laser skincare, ect......