Dr. Stacy Ulmer-Pinter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Ulmer-Pinter for over 6 years. I have never once questioned her competence or quality of care. She has an eloquent way of answering questions honestly and directly but also with compassion. She is excellent at providing a comfortable atmosphere even when she is having to relay bad, hard to hear information. I would NEVER consider seeing another OB/GYN and would never want to deliver another child without her present! If you are looking for an open minded, caring, intelligent physician who always has her patient's best interests at heart, Dr. Ulmer-Pinter is definitely the one you need!

November 18th, 2009
A GOOD DOCTOR, WHO CARES
Dr. Ulmer Pinter has been my doctor for several years, long before I became pregnant. The day of delivery as soon as she walked into the room, I felt she was there not only as my doctor, but as part of the family. I don't think she has any idea how much her support and kind words helped me during those long hours. My son was born at 5 a.m. and she was there the whole time. I LOVE HER and the nurses at the Women's Clinic!

April 11th, 2008
couldn't ask for a better dr.
Dr. Ulmer delivered my child by scheduled c-section. After recovery I had very serious complications (almost fatal)afterward and was in surgery for several hours, with the dr.s not sure I was going to make it. She wouldn't give up, kept fighting and was compassionate towards my family, and there when I woke up in icu the next day. She came in every day during my stay in the hospital from vacationing to check on me. She is very knowledgeable and bright, yet makes you feel comfortable and informed. Awesome bedside manner. She's been my ob-gyn for 7 years, I would recommend her to anyone, especially those expecting!! The clinic also has laser skincare, ect......