Dr. Stacy Pinter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Pinter?

High Risk Pregnancy and Tubal Ligation

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

“My goal is for you to be able to take your baby home with you” is the statement that Dr. Pinter made after reviewing my chart and speaking with me. My first born was born at just 25 weeks so I was on pin and needles during my second pregnancy. Dr. Pinter took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. She monitored me closely (even though my insurance denied the medication that has been proven to prevent premature birth in some women) by performing the fetal fibronectin test every two weeks until I was 36 weeks. The ending result was that I was able to take my baby home with me when I left the hospital. Dr. Pinter talked to me before, during and after my scheduled cesarean section. Dr. Pinter’s bedside manner is exceptional. It was also easy to schedule appointments and to get in contact with her staff. I would recommend Dr. Pinter to my family and friends

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. She truly loves her job and has compassion for every patient. I have never felt rushed and always leave completely educated on my issues. I would highly recommend this doctor as your gynecologist!

She might be the right fit for you, but not me.

Posted on November 19th, 2016

I've had issues since puberty, but I never knew the extent until I lost my virginity. The problems got worse, so I went to Dr. Pinter. The first visit she asked if I had a history with abuse and I truthfully said yes. She tried Diflucan and Cleocin, but my main issues didn't leave. She diagnosed with Vaginismus, but the symptoms don't match what is happening. None the less, I have done with she told me to help and it has not done a single thing. I visited her three times, and she never performed a pap (even though I've never had one), and didn't perform other tests to rule out other, more logical issues. She diagnosed, before she checked every possibility. She is an OBGYN, not a psychiatrist. She should perform every possible test she can think of before she tells me that my brain is causing the problem. She had me pegged as a mental patient on my first visit, and that bothers me. In addition to this, my husband couldn't attend every appointment so my mom went once. She had to the nerve to say that she couldn't take freely with my mom present, even though I told her that she was fine to say anything she wished. Dr. Pinter might be the right doctor for you, but she most definitely did not help me any.

Lack of attention during delivery almost caused my daughter to not make it. Thank The Lord for the nurses

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Ulmer-Pinter for over 6 years. I have never once questioned her competence or quality of care. She has an eloquent way of answering questions honestly and directly but also with compassion. She is excellent at providing a comfortable atmosphere even when she is having to relay bad, hard to hear information. I would NEVER consider seeing another OB/GYN and would never want to deliver another child without her present! If you are looking for an open minded, caring, intelligent physician who always has her patient's best interests at heart, Dr. Ulmer-Pinter is definitely the one you need!

A GOOD DOCTOR, WHO CARES

Posted on November 18th, 2009

Dr. Ulmer Pinter has been my doctor for several years, long before I became pregnant. The day of delivery as soon as she walked into the room, I felt she was there not only as my doctor, but as part of the family. I don't think she has any idea how much her support and kind words helped me during those long hours. My son was born at 5 a.m. and she was there the whole time. I LOVE HER and the nurses at the Women's Clinic!

couldn't ask for a better dr.

Posted on April 11th, 2008

Dr. Ulmer delivered my child by scheduled c-section. After recovery I had very serious complications (almost fatal)afterward and was in surgery for several hours, with the dr.s not sure I was going to make it. She wouldn't give up, kept fighting and was compassionate towards my family, and there when I woke up in icu the next day. She came in every day during my stay in the hospital from vacationing to check on me. She is very knowledgeable and bright, yet makes you feel comfortable and informed. Awesome bedside manner. She's been my ob-gyn for 7 years, I would recommend her to anyone, especially those expecting!! The clinic also has laser skincare, ect......

Posted on June 20th, 2017