Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacy Burns
Dr. Stacy Burns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with other offices in Poughkeepsie, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Primary Care.Dr. Burns has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacy Burns has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Primary Care
Primary Care Doctors, also known as Primary Care Physicians (PCPs), are usually the first doctors patients visit, most often on an outpatient basis and in non-emergency situations.
With specialized training in family medicine and general...
Dr. Stacy Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. C Gonzalez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0.01 mi11
Dr. Elizabeth Deterding
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0.01 mi18
Dr. Steven Armbruster
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0.01 mi8