A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Walters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Walters, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Walters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Ellen Walters MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacy E. Walters practice?
- Dr. Stacy Walters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Walters practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.