A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Waneka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Waneka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waneka
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Waneka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Waneka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waneka graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Waneka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Waneka MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacy Waneka practice?
- Dr. Stacy Waneka has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Waneka practices Family Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Primary Care Doctors.