A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Waneka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Waneka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Waneka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waneka graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Waneka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Waneka MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stacy Waneka practice?
- Dr. Stacy Waneka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stacy Waneka practices Family Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Primary Care Doctors.