Dr. Stacy Yearwood Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Yearwood?

Unorganized

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Saw for a few years. She began working at Franklin Hospital. Her patients were able to go there to see her. It was completely inconvenient and she was interrupted by phone calls through the appt. Unprofessional !

Don't bother!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Saw her at a clinic for over 3 years, and when I kept telling her the meds were not helping me, she insisted I try a different approach. That's her job! I just asked for a little boost, since I was having a hard time. She likes to yell to make it stick in you. I am glad I am at a different clinic. She never wanted to try different medicines on me, always insisting it was medicines for a different condition. You never know until you try. Adiós doc!

Posted on November 15th, 2017