Dr. Stacy Younger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 18th, 2016
Super Nice Staff! Very welcoming and warm. Doctor was very attentive and listened to me. She took the time to make sure that she heard me correctly. She did not push any unnecessary meds or testing, while also being thorough.

November 3rd, 2016
A good experience all around
Although I usually dread doctor visits, I never feel that way here. Very nice staff and I never have to wait long. Most of all, Dr Younger is very caring and really works with me in keeping my migraines under control.

October 11th, 2016
I first started seeing Dr. Younger several years ago for migraines, overall body pain, and several other problems. She listened to me and took my input seriously, which I appreciated. She gave me options for tests and treatments. She did not push a lot of medications on me because she knows I prefer not to take medicine if at all possible. When appropriate, she referred me to other specialists. One thing I especially appreciate is Dr. Younger is thoughtful about the "next steps" she prescribes; she will explain her recommendations and is not afraid to decline a patient's suggestions if they do not make sense to her. Because of Dr. Younger I have been able to manage my symptoms well and I am feeling much better overall.

August 7th, 2016
Couldn't Have Been Happier
Couldn't have been happier with visit 8n every respect. Already recommended Dr. Stacy Younger.

December 25th, 2015
We had an excellent experience. Dr. Younger is caring, genuine and efficient. She is a superb physician.

December 12th, 2015
Relief
Meeting Dr. Younger has allowed me to live again. I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Younger and the time she took for explanation of potential triggers.

November 17th, 2015
My husband has been seeing Dr. younger for Parkinson's for a few years and we are so pleased and comforted by the knowledge and expertise she has about this disease. She expertly prescribes and tweaks his meds where needed. She has a down-to-earth manner that helps us deal with the problems with this disease. I always feel I am not so alone, as a caretaker, when we see her for appointments. Her staff is also wonderful, gentle and caring. We were referred to her by our internist and it was an excellent choice!

October 25th, 2015
I have seen Dr Stacy Younger many times. She is a superb doctor in many ways. She is professional wise smart friendly and compassionate. I have found that when you need this type of Doctor you can go to her and she helps in so many ways. That has been my experience over and over again with her. That is why I go back. She will take time to listen to what you have to say.

October 9th, 2015
EXCEPTIONAL
Dr Stacy Younger is an exceptional neurologist. She never makes me feel rushed and she thoughtfully answers ALL of my questions and concerns. She is very thorough and compassionate and I'm so thankful Dr Madsen referred me to her. She has always been quick to access my problems and concerns and immediately follows through with solutions. I've shared her name with several of my friends. Her staff is also very polite and friendly and they've always helped me whenever I've called. I appreciated being seen as soon as possible.

October 6th, 2015
Johnson County Neurology...I highly recommend this practice.
Dr. Younger is an exceptionally compassionate and highly skilled neurologist who has been patiently working with me to control migraines. Her approach is a very thoughtful one; she considers all of the options and works from there. The time spent with me has been amazing and appreciated. The office staff is friendly, helpful, and immediately put me at ease. The office is immaculate, very easy to locate with parking available. There is nothing I can suggest to make this practice any better.

September 22nd, 2015
Stacy Younger
Although it took some time to get in, about a week to ten days, I was considered a new patient, it was worth the wait. Dr. Younger was very thorough. She read through my chart and files with other doctors with me. She took a lot of time with me, answering all my questions . She is patient, thoughtful and has a good sense of humor! There was a lot to discuss but I never felt hurried. I was pleased with our end result and plan of action.

August 22nd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Younger for 15 years. I wouldn't go anywhere else. She and her staff have always been very courteous. I have a very short wait time and Dr. Younger takes the time I need to explain things and talk with me. I never feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Younger