Dr. Stacy Younger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Younger?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Stacy Younger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

Dr. Younger was my doctor from the beginning of my diagnosis and prescribed medication that immediately began to alleviate my symptoms. When she felt I needed to be referred to a specialist, there was no hesitation on her part to do so. I'm more than grateful to her for her help and assistance.

March 6th, 2017

Dr. Younger is a most congenial and caring Doctor I have ever had . I am 82 and that says a lot. She is certainly interested in the patient and their concerns.

February 1st, 2017

Kind, gentle, and thorough

Dr. Younger has provided excellent service. I appreciate the time she takes with me to make sure I understand everything.

December 18th, 2016

Smart/Thoughtful Doctor

Dr. Younger not only knows her specialty but she thinks about the holistic side of the solution as well. This well-rounded approach to treatment is far better to me than just handing me a prescription. She cares enough to think beyond standard treatment.

November 18th, 2016

Super Nice Staff! Very welcoming and warm. Doctor was very attentive and listened to me. She took the time to make sure that she heard me correctly. She did not push any unnecessary meds or testing, while also being thorough.

November 3rd, 2016

A good experience all around

Although I usually dread doctor visits, I never feel that way here. Very nice staff and I never have to wait long. Most of all, Dr Younger is very caring and really works with me in keeping my migraines under control.

October 11th, 2016

I first started seeing Dr. Younger several years ago for migraines, overall body pain, and several other problems. She listened to me and took my input seriously, which I appreciated. She gave me options for tests and treatments. She did not push a lot of medications on me because she knows I prefer not to take medicine if at all possible. When appropriate, she referred me to other specialists. One thing I especially appreciate is Dr. Younger is thoughtful about the "next steps" she prescribes; she will explain her recommendations and is not afraid to decline a patient's suggestions if they do not make sense to her. Because of Dr. Younger I have been able to manage my symptoms well and I am feeling much better overall.

August 7th, 2016

Couldn't Have Been Happier

Couldn't have been happier with visit 8n every respect. Already recommended Dr. Stacy Younger.

December 25th, 2015

We had an excellent experience. Dr. Younger is caring, genuine and efficient. She is a superb physician.

December 12th, 2015

Relief

Meeting Dr. Younger has allowed me to live again. I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Younger and the time she took for explanation of potential triggers.

November 17th, 2015

My husband has been seeing Dr. younger for Parkinson's for a few years and we are so pleased and comforted by the knowledge and expertise she has about this disease. She expertly prescribes and tweaks his meds where needed. She has a down-to-earth manner that helps us deal with the problems with this disease. I always feel I am not so alone, as a caretaker, when we see her for appointments. Her staff is also wonderful, gentle and caring. We were referred to her by our internist and it was an excellent choice!

October 26th, 2015

I have seen Dr Stacy Younger many times. She is a superb doctor in many ways. She is professional wise smart friendly and compassionate. I have found that when you need this type of Doctor you can go to her and she helps in so many ways. That has been my experience over and over again with her. That is why I go back. She will take time to listen to what you have to say.