A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Zide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Zide, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zide graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Zide has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Zimmerman Zide MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacy Z. Zide practice?
- Dr. Stacy Zide has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Zide practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.