Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacy Zimmerman
Dr. Stacy Zimmerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, AR. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zimmerman is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings, Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and Ozark Health. Dr. Zimmerman has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacy Zimmerman has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Internal Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...