A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stacy Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stacy Zimmerman, Internist, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stacy Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stacy Colquette Zimmerman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stacy C. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Stacy Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stacy Zimmerman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Clinton, AR.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Pediatricians.