A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stafford Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stafford Preston, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stafford Preston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Preston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stafford Adrian Preston MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stafford A. Preston practice?
- Dr. Stafford Preston has 1 office location.
Dr. Stafford Preston practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists.