Dr. Stafford Preston MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016
We've been patients of Dr. Preston for more than twenty years and have found him to be very good listener to our woes and excellent in his diagnosis. also his referrals of other specialists has been excellent. I can't say enough about how well liked he is not just my wife and myself and other people say when I mention Dr. Preston.

March 1st, 2016
Absolutely the best doctor! I recently got new insurance and am willing to pay the higher rate to continue to see him!

August 3rd, 2015
Stafford Preston is a great doctor. He takes the time to discuss my issues. He provides great care. His staff is outstanding.

December 16th, 2014
Dr. Preston is the BEST!
Best doctor I have ever been to.

November 18th, 2013
Great Internist
Dr. Preston takes the time to know his patients as individuals. He understands your lifestyle and recommends treatments that are appropriate. His follow up on tests is great -- always sending information about the test results, along with a personal note. We need more physicians like Dr. Preston!

November 5th, 2013
Great doctor
He's a very knowable doctor. Will not hesitate to send you to a specialist if needed. Hands out samples of prescription medicine to anyone that doesn't have prescription insurance

April 29th, 2012
compasion
Dr Preston is an excellent physician, every time I have to wait for Dr Preston I remember time that Dr Preston spent with my husband while he was in the hospital. As a nurse I know the most internal medicine physicians spend less than 20 minutes with each patient, on more than one occasion Dr Preston spent an hour or more with my husband. He then would discuss my husbands care with me on his way to his office. As far as I am concerned it is always worth the wait to see Dr Preston, it may be myself or my family which causes him to be late again.

March 28th, 2012
The Best Doctor Anyone Could Ever Have!
My whole family, of all ages, has been with Dr. Preston for over 20 years. He is the most caring Dr. you could hope for.Yes, you may have to wait awhile to go back as he spends time with his patients, not rushing you through.Every diagnosis has been accurate and he will refer you to a specialist when necessary.When I was hospitalized (by a Specialist, not even by him), he came to see me every morning.No one I know has ever had any uncomfortable moments with him (RE: the "hit on" comments).

December 3rd, 2011
Very professional, compassionate. Great follow-up with all tests.

April 16th, 2010
Best Doctor I Have Ever Visited
I am 62 years old. Dr. Preston is the most caring, most knowledgeable, and most down-to-earth doctor I have ever seen in my life. He makes visits to see him most enjoyable with his great sense of humor. I can't praise him enough, I am very picky about doctors. If I don't like them, I move on. I won't be moving on anymore. I am here to stay. He's great, you won't be disappointed.

March 11th, 2010
Dr. Preston is a great doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Preston for at least 15 years and will continue to see him until he retires. He really cares about his patients.

November 20th, 2009
if any doctor deserves a 4 star rating it's Dr. Preston, he's caring, thorough, intelligent. witty and capable enough to be the physician my neurosurgeon selected as his own doctor.To all those with negative comments, don't take his joking too seriously, I'm glad to see a little levity in a doctor's office,makes my blood pressure lower, since I don't get the white coat syndrome in his office.