Internist

44000 W 12 Mile Rd
Ste 200
Novi, MI 48377
248-347-8191
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Internist  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2013

Dr. Preston takes the time to know his patients as individuals. He understands your lifestyle and recommends treatments that are appropriate. His follow up on tests is great -- always sending information about the test results, along with a personal note. We need more physicians like Dr. Preston!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2013

He's a very knowable doctor. Will not hesitate to send you to a specialist if needed. Hands out samples of prescription medicine to anyone that doesn't have prescription insurance

|  compasion  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

Dr Preston is an excellent physician, every time I have to wait for Dr Preston I remember time that Dr Preston spent with my husband while he was in the hospital. As a nurse I know the most internal medicine physicians spend less than 20 minutes with each patient, on more than one occasion Dr Preston spent an hour or more with my husband. He then would discuss my husbands care with me on his way to his office. As far as I am concerned it is always worth the wait to see Dr Preston, it may be myself or my family which causes him to be late again.

|  The Best Doctor Anyone Could Ever Have!  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

My whole family, of all ages, has been with Dr. Preston for over 20 years. He is the most caring Dr. you could hope for.Yes, you may have to wait awhile to go back as he spends time with his patients, not rushing you through.Every diagnosis has been accurate and he will refer you to a specialist when necessary.When I was hospitalized (by a Specialist, not even by him), he came to see me every morning.No one I know has ever had any uncomfortable moments with him (RE: the "hit on" comments).

Dec 3rd, 2011

Very professional, compassionate. Great follow-up with all tests.

|  Best Doctor I Have Ever Visited  |  show details
by Barb Fitzgerald on Apr 16th, 2010

I am 62 years old. Dr. Preston is the most caring, most knowledgeable, and most down-to-earth doctor I have ever seen in my life. He makes visits to see him most enjoyable with his great sense of humor. I can't praise him enough, I am very picky about doctors. If I don't like them, I move on. I won't be moving on anymore. I am here to stay. He's great, you won't be disappointed.

|  Dr. Preston is a great doctor  |  show details
by BK on Mar 11th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Preston for at least 15 years and will continue to see him until he retires. He really cares about his patients.

by Julie on Nov 20th, 2009

if any doctor deserves a 4 star rating it's Dr. Preston, he's caring, thorough, intelligent. witty and capable enough to be the physician my neurosurgeon selected as his own doctor.To all those with negative comments, don't take his joking too seriously, I'm glad to see a little levity in a doctor's office,makes my blood pressure lower, since I don't get the white coat syndrome in his office.

|  Strange  |  show details
by saved1995 on Nov 4th, 2009

He couldn't read a bone marrow biopsy report accurately. Also, he makes insulting jokes sometimes, and that other lady who said he hits on patients sometimes -- IS NOT ALONE!

Oct 25th, 2009

He has a problem. He hits on patients.

Oct 15th, 2009

He has been my doctor for 25 years. Very competent but doesn't hesitate to refer you to specialist if needed. Takes the times to understand the full extent of your problem. Would recommmend him without hesitation.

|  Pam Kline  |  show details
by Pam Kline on Sep 14th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Preston for about 10 years now. You will not find a more caring, funny, sensitive doctor than Dr. Preston. You may have to wait a bit to see him but he is worth the wait as he is super thorough and will spend as much time with you as needed!

Apr 22nd, 2009

very caring and will take as much time as you need.

|  Wait time  |  show details
May 18th, 2008

You may wait for him because he has a tendacy to run late but he will spend as much time as yu need with him will alswer all your questions and not make you feel rushed.