A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stafford Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stafford Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stafford Smith, BA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Marian Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stafford Michael Smith BA and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stafford M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stafford Smith has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stafford Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Clarks Green, PA.