Learn more about Dr. Stafford Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stafford Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stafford Smith, BA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Marian Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stafford Michael Smith BA and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stafford M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stafford Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stafford Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarks Green, PA.
See Scranton Internists and Scranton Cardiologists.