Dr. Stafford Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stafford Smith?

December 19th, 2016

Dr. Smith and his staff are nothing short of the best. They answer your questions, concerns at the drop of a hat. I never have to wait long on the day of my appointment to be seen. The quality of care is excellent.

May 5th, 2014

Not happy

To our surprise my husband failed his exercise stress- and was later told by staff that everyone fails so the nuclear test is done. husband went for what he thought was going to be an exercise stress myoview ( he is able to exercise).then was told that they don't do those hear (even though the instructions stated to wear clothes to exercise in)- the injected him w a vasodialator. During this test the eating room door was left wide open for all to hear his conversation with the dr. He had every test the dr had to offer, and each time the person giving the tests were interrupted by office staff with no emergent questions. When he finally met the dr- a month after all these tears were done- the dr left the appt to answer a question from the receptionist. Our time is just as valuable as theirs- This dr was arrogant and cannot explain things so a normal person can understand. If my spouse goes back I will not accompany him. I don't trust a dr who tests patients before even seeing them- needless to say I hope my husband gets a second opinion

November 7th, 2012

Won't be going back

I really love this Doctor, and his staff was great with the exception of his wife/nurse. She was extremely rude and condescending. Also as I waited in the exam room there were patient information sheets with all their personal info staring me in the face including social security numbers. I wont go back due to this "nurse" and the fact I do not want my info exposed to others, Serious HIPPA violation.Never got to see the Doctor that day which was very disappointing and again if I could avoid the nurse I would have him as my doctor anyday. However I will go back to my old cardiologist.

August 5th, 2016