A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stalin Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stalin Campos is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Univ. Evangelica de El Salvador.
Dr. Campos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
- Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stalin Campos MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stalin Campos practice?
- Dr. Stalin Campos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stalin Campos practices Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.