A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stalin Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Univ. Evangelica de El Salvador.
Dr. Campos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stalin Campos MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stalin Campos practice?
- Dr. Stalin Campos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stalin Campos practices Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.