A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stan Antkowiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stan Antkowiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stan Antkowiak, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Antkowiak graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Antkowiak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rice Memorial Hospital
- Sioux Valley Hospital, Sioux Falls, Sd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stan Alan Antkowiak DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stan A. Antkowiak practice?
- Dr. Stan Antkowiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stan Antkowiak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willmar, MN.
See Willmar Obstetricians & Gynecologists.