Dr. Stan Eisele Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stan Eisele?

Brilliant

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

Dr. Stan Eisele has been my physician for a long time. He's a good listener, on top research and all around great person.

fantastic doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2017

best doctor I have ever seen

Posted on December 11th, 2015

If this world had more doctors like Mr. Eisele, we wouldn't have so many problems, medically speaking.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Eislele is very caring and patient. and he is very through in reviewing patient records and he always updates his opinions of your current patient treatment plan. My wife and I are very pleased with his competence and performance

Did not listen.

Posted on March 17th, 2014

For a doctor who claims to spend so much extra time with his patients I have to wonder what he is spending that time doing. Never an encouraging word and truly did not LISTEN to me as a patient - was more concerned with making metaphors about the body being like an engine. After only two slightly off blood results immediately suggested I be put on insulin ( a life sentence ) and referred me to a clinic his friend operates -- who on an unrelated note was extremely rude and aggressive. Rather than look for a cause for the symptoms he just made his diagnosis and proclaimed me a lost cause, despite having nearly completely turned my condition around without medicine. I'm sorry but when your nurse asks a patient if they are depressed and they reply "No more than usual" THAT should be a concern. When the patient informs the doctor they are under heavy stress and working 80 hours a week that SHOULD be a concern. It should point to the fact there may be other underlying factors beyond the physical that need some consideration in the patients overall condition. During the process of finding a new doctor and requesting my records be transferred he not only immediately canceled the existing refills on my heart medications but also attempted to have the ones already filled re-shelved. Knowing I could not see a doctor before my existing medications ran out this essentially could have seriously harmed me as the medicines I take - which are not controlled substances - keep my heart working. VERY disappointed in his service.

Horrible behavior

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I don't know if he was on drugs, (he did reference it a couple times), or is normally like this but his because manner is terrible! When asked if he knew about my moms illness he said "no I don't know and I really don't care to either"....okayyy really! He kept calling himself a "pilot" saying he has "captn. Sully" and flying this plane, already 10 or more times. I was floored pretty much every time he opened his mouth, and after we left I told her that she is never seeing him again! Getting out of the St Al's system altogether....

Posted on August 18th, 2011

If there is a more dedicated doctor in the Boise area I don't know who it might be. He gives great consideration to his diagnostics and is articulate and informative. If he doesn't know the answer to your question, he'll say: "I don't know! A real rarity in a doctor. The man is just plain good.

Posted on February 9th, 2017