Dr. Stan Kruglikov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stan Kruglikov?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Stan Kruglikov?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017

Moved to Florida - seeing patients in Minnesota via live screen

My daughter just went to Dr. Kruglicov in Coon Rapids. She assumed he was there. She saw him live on a screen. I found out that he was actually in Florida. It bothers me how he can operate from Florida and treat patients in Minnesota. He recommended a medication for my daughter, which she had been on before and had a very bad reaction to. I am going to have to have her change psychiatrists, so she can get proper care closer to home and actually physically be with a doctor.

February 3rd, 2016

Dr. K is excellent!

Dr. K has been my doctor since he joined Nystrom and Associates and he has been a corner stone in my health care. He listens, he's attentive and he is genuinely interested in my well being. He takes time to ask me how I'm doing and he doesn't micromanage my life, which is hard to find in my experience. He is ethical and let's me be an active participatiant in my health care regimen. I have the deepest respect for him and the only reason I stay with Nystrom is because of him. One of the best in the business!

December 24th, 2015