A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stan Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stan Lin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stan T Lin MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stan T. Lin practice?
- Dr. Stan Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stan Lin practices Neurology near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Neurologists.