Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 12th, 2012

Dr. Perecko has been my physian for more than 26 years. He was there to delivery all my children, still sees all my children and husband. We have a lot invested in him and he has with us, also. He treats us each individually for anything that we have come to him with but he also treats us as a family. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Apr 18th, 2012

He is very very cold hearted dr I've ever met.I went in for a referral for an infertility specialist after having 5 miscarriages.This doctor looked at me like I am crazy and said try to get pregnant two more time just for FUN and if that doesn't work I should just adapt. Going infertility is nonsense.Besides being right or wrong, the way he speaks to a patient who's been through so much was so unprofessional.I strongly felt he didn't want to go through a paperwork to write me a referral.Waisted my $20 co-pay

Know when to refer out show details Know when to refer out
Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Perecko is a nice man. I feel that he doesn't have enough time to address my concerns. I also had to insist on being referred to a specialist after 6 months of issues. He treated my issues, but there is something more going on. I don't think he likes taking care of seniors.

stan the man show details stan the man
Nov 2nd, 2009

he listen's to my concern's..very knowledgeable..i see him because my primary is never available..i will make him my primary doctor when my benefits are up..great doctor!!!!

A doctor in a hurry show details A doctor in a hurry
May 31st, 2009

Dr. Perecko is a very nice man, but most of the time seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient. If you have more than one problem he may only deal with one of them and ignore the rest or miss details about them. In the past he was much better and did not do this. He is correct and does things well in what he does though.