Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Ruff
Dr. Stanley Ruff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ruff is affiliated with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District, McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center and Cottage Grove Hospital. Dr. Ruff has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Ruff has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...