A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stancie Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stancie Rhodes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stancie Rhodes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rhodes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stancie Christina Rhodes MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Stancie C. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Stancie Rhodes has 1 office location.
Dr. Stancie Rhodes practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.