A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stancil Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stancil Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stancil Johnson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stancil E D Johnson MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stancil E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stancil Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stancil Johnson practices Psychiatry near Carmel By The Sea, CA.
See Carmel By The Sea Psychiatrists.