A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Standiford Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Standiford Helm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Standiford Helm, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Helm has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Standiford Helm MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Standiford Helm practice?
- Dr. Standiford Helm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Standiford Helm practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Laguna Woods, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Woods Anesthesiologists and Laguna Woods Pain Management Doctors.