A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Bazilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Bazilian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazilian
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bazilian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford E Bazilian MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanford E. Bazilian practice?
- Dr. Stanford Bazilian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanford Bazilian practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.