A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Bazilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Bazilian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazilian
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bazilian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford E Bazilian MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanford E. Bazilian practice?
- Dr. Stanford Bazilian has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanford Bazilian practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.