A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Bennett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanford W. Bennett practice?
Dr. Stanford Bennett practices Internal Medicine near Katonah, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Katonah Internists.