A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Benson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Benson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford J Benson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanford J. Benson practice?
- Dr. Stanford Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanford Benson practices Family Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Primary Care Doctors.