A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Broder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Broder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Broder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broder graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Broder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford R Broder MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanford R. Broder practice?
- Dr. Stanford Broder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanford Broder practices Urology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Urologists.