A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. STANFORD BRODER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. STANFORD BRODER, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. BRODER graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. BRODER has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BRODER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans