A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Ewing, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Ewing has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanford G. Ewing practice?
Dr. Stanford Ewing practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians, King Of Prussia Pediatric Specialists, and King Of Prussia Cardiologists.