A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Ewing, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ewing has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Graham Ewing MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanford G. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Stanford Ewing has 10 office locations.
Dr. Stanford Ewing practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians and King Of Prussia Cardiologists.