Dr. Stanford Lee Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stanford Lee?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 21st, 2010

Dr. Stanford Chin Lee came on duty 3 hrs after I had been admitted to St. Joseph's in Burbank. He did not enter my room, did not exam me; he simply read the report that I had a kidney stone and sent me home to see a doctor the next business day. I had a 12mm infected stone obstructing the ureter. I was hallucinating when he discharged me. I was sent home in a taxi after having IV Dilauded, barely able to hold my head up. I got back in bed and for the next 24 hours never passed any urine. When the paramedics arrived the next morning, I was in septic shock. I spent the next 11 days in the hospital, 7 of them in the critical care unit. For an additional 6-8 weeks I needed a stent to keep the stone in my kidney until I was well enough to have it removed. Dr. Lee is arrogant and uncaring. I have learned a valuable lesson from this. You must always have someone to advocate for you if taken to a hospital when very ill and you are unable to do it for yourself.

December 4th, 2014