A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Matsuno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Matsuno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Matsuno, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsuno graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Matsuno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Kei Matsuno MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanford K. Matsuno practice?
- Dr. Stanford Matsuno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanford Matsuno practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.