A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Mulholland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulholland
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mulholland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Mulholland, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulholland graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mulholland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Grant Mulholland MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. S G. Mulholland practice?
- Dr. S Mulholland has 1 office location.
Dr. S Mulholland practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.