A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Mulholland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulholland
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mulholland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Mulholland, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulholland graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mulholland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Grant Mulholland MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. S G. Mulholland practice?
- Dr. S Mulholland has 1 office location.
Dr. S Mulholland practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.