A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Noel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Noel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Noel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Manning Noel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanford M. Noel practice?
- Dr. Stanford Noel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanford Noel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.