A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Noel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Noel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Manning Noel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanford M. Noel practice?
- Dr. Stanford Noel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanford Noel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.