A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Owen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Owen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
- Garden Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Owen MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanford Owen practice?
- Dr. Stanford Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanford Owen practices Internal Medicine near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Internists.