Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanford Owen
Dr. Stanford Owen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gulfport, MS, with another office in Harvey, LA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Owen is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi and Garden Park Medical Center. Dr. Owen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanford Owen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stanford Owen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.
Dr. Azad Kabir
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Gulfport, MS 0.57 mi15
Dr. Wakkas Tayara
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Gulfport, MS 0.61 mi31
Dr. Michael Payment
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Gulfport, MS 0.61 mi33