A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Peng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Peng, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanford L. Peng practice?
Dr. Stanford Peng practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.