A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Peng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanford Peng, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford L Peng MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanford L. Peng practice?
- Dr. Stanford Peng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanford Peng practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.