A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanford Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanford Rapp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapp
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rapp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanford Conrad Rapp DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stanford C. Rapp practice?
- Dr. Stanford Rapp has 13 office locations.
Dr. Stanford Rapp practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Troy, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.